With the continued roll-out of the COVID-19 vaccines, your company may be considering what this means for your employees and the potential to return to work. Join us for a discussion covering:
- What should organizations consider as they contemplate building policies related to the vaccine?
- Can companies allow or require certain employees to return based on their vaccination status?
- Would HIPAA be relevant to a vaccine policy?
- Can you incentivize your employees to get the vaccine?
- How should you manage exemptions, either medical (e.g., antibodies from recent illness, allergies, etc.) or religious?
Date/Time: April 28, 2021, 11AM PT / 2PM ET
Kate Bischoff, Employment Attorney, Speaker, and HR Consultant, tHRive Law & Consulting LLC
Caroline Vernon, Career Transition Practice Leader, Intoo USA